I had a simple question. With tons of great email copies I receive every single day, how will a brand be able to stand out. The competition is intense! The market is getting oversaturated with memes and if I’m a smaller company what are my options?
Apart from sending newsletters, what do I need to do as a brand to get myself noticed? I think with the work we put in as a brand in its sales, marketing, operations, accounting & creatives we deserve to get noticed. That’s why I started writing raps. Okay, I won’t bore you anymore. Here’s my lil’ portfolio you guys 🙂
- Here is something I wrote for Meghann at Movable ink (Sales strategist, coach & trainer B2B)
2) Here’s another one I wrote for Mr. Rajiv Srivatsa co-founder Urban Ladder
3) Here’s something I wrote for myself on LinkedIn just to flex 🙂
4) I replaced my proposal with this rap I sent to a digital marketing company in India.
5) It looks easy, right? But here’s the behind the scenes. You be the judge. This was the rap I wrote for Mr. Rajiv Srivatsa and I had 2 more pages just like this 🙂
So far I only have this much to show. I started writing brand raps about a month ago, so I’m not trying to get ahead of myself. If you think your brand can use a rap to attract young audience and spice things up…. Click on the button below. Let’s talk. If not, it’s totally fine
Either way, stay safe man and take care of your health.